It’s the strategy of creating engaging content about your brand that your target audience loves through various online platforms like social media, blogs, and videos that they will be more likely to share and generate leads.
In order to be successful, you’ll need to develop a content marketing strategy that outlines your target audience’s current behaviors through various online platforms.
- What are they currently sharing?
- What are they commenting on?
- What have they recommended lately?
Once you have an in-depth understanding of your target audience, it’s much easier to create content that they are more likely to share, trust, and buy from you
There are 4 major platforms for content marketing.
- Writing – For example, a Blog
- Voice – For example, a Podcast
- Video – For example, YouTube
- Images – For example, an Infographic
Content Marketing Services
Content Marketing Plan
Target Audience Analysis
What's Your Identity?
What Makes You Unique?
What Are Your Differentiators?
What Are Your Results?
What's Your Core Message?
Is Your Content Engaging?
Could Your Content Be Improved?
Audit Your Website Content
Audit Your Social Media Content
Research Your Topic
Understand Your Audience
Call to Action
Focus on Your Story
Social Media Content
Audio & Video Scripting
Creating compelling content for audio and video takes a different skillset than writing print.
In this video project, we had the difficult task of ensuring the video grabbed the viewers attention within the first 5 seconds and compelled them to continue watching the entire video.
What was our approach? Ask a question with a twist, then engage the viewer to want to learn more.
We generated over 5,000 organic B2B views within the first few months
Social Media Copywriting
Every business has different needs but there are certain components that can instantly make your ad more clickable. Here are 6 specific components we used to craft this ad for our client Healthydermis, one of the Top Skin Clinic in Northern VA.
- What’s the objective? Noninvasive Weight Loss.
What’s the core message? Why Wait to get back to your Perfect Weight.
- Who's the target? We created the persona of 40-year-old Marry.
- Spark curiously. Cut 4 inches in 4 weeks without stepping a foot into a gym or dieting.
- Social Proof. 3,500 clients.
- Call-to-Actions. Schedule your FREE consultation.
Simplify the Complicated
Consider an Expert
Helps with SEO